V-shaped ball valve is a kind of rotary ball valve with metal core seat or metal to Teflon sealing. It combines the control characteristics of ball valve and butterfly valve into one, which can be used as both control valve and shut-off valve. V-type ball valve is a fluid with flow regulation and impurity particles in the medium under working conditions. The hemisphere has no flow regulation function and can also be used under the fluid condition with impurity particles.
V-shaped ball valve is a fixed ball valve and a single seat sealed ball valve. Its regulating performance is among the ball valves. The flow characteristics are equal percentage, and the adjustable ratio is up to 100:1. Its V-shaped notch and metal valve seat have shear effect, which is especially suitable for media containing fiber, small solid particles, slurry and so on. It is suitable for regular operation, with rapid opening and closing, light weight, low fluid resistance, simple structure, small relative volume, light weight, easy maintenance, good sealing performance, not limited by the installation direction, arbitrary flow direction of medium, no vibration and low noise. Eccentric hemispherical valve, also known as cam deflection valve, its working principle is a sector ball valve with eccentric rotation. The eccentric ball crown is tangent to the valve seat. When it is opened, the ball core is separated from the valve seat; When closing, the ball core gradually contacts the valve seat, so that the ball has a pressing force on the valve seat.
Installation steps of V-type ball valve
1. Cleaning of V-type ball valve - when overhauling the valve removed from the process pipeline, all parts impregnated with process medium must be cleaned. In order to avoid the loss of people and equipment caused by some corrosive or other harmful fluids. At the same time, the rust on the exposed surface of parts shall be removed.
2. Disassembly of V-type ball valve - in order to inspect all parts and components to determine the scope of repair and replacement. First, the actuator and valve should be completely removed. During disassembly, the precision machined parts such as valve core, valve seat, valve rod, push rod, shaft sleeve and the precision machined surface of all parts must be protected to prevent damage, so as to reduce the maintenance cost Zui. Special tools should be used to disassemble the valve seat.
3. Maintenance of main parts - if there are small rust spots and wear on the throttling surface of the valve core and the sealing surface of the valve core and valve seat. It can also be repaired by general machining and grinding methods. If the damage is serious, new parts must be replaced. The coaxiality of valve core and valve seat shall be ensured during repair.
The sealing surface of the valve stem is damaged and can only be replaced with new parts.
Damage to the guide and sealing surface of the push rod. The reaction actuator must be replaced with new parts. The positive acting actuator can be properly repaired.
Cracks and other defects affecting the strength of the compression spring are found during maintenance. Must be replaced with a new one.
4. Replacement of vulnerable parts - the vulnerable parts of this V-shaped ball valve are mainly packing, O-ring seal, gasket, diaphragm and other parts.
During each maintenance, the disassembled packing, O-ring and gasket shall be replaced with new parts. After the diaphragm is removed, it is necessary to check whether there are any cracks, aging and wear marks indicating possible rupture, and then decide whether to replace them according to the specific situation. Generally, it must be replaced within 2 ~ 3 years.
5. Assembly and commissioning - during assembly, proper grease should be applied to the positioning part, guide part and threaded connection part of parts to facilitate the next overhaul and disassembly. In addition, special attention should be paid to the coaxiality of the push rod, valve core components and valve seat in the whole machine.