The use of magnetic pump
The motors replaced by magnetic pumps are generally ordinary motors, and special requirements should be replaced according to regulations.
1. Precautions for use
(1) After installation, turn the coupling by hand to check for wear.
(2) In order to prevent impurities from entering the pump, a filter is installed at the inlet of the pump, and the filtering area is more than 34 times the cross-sectional area of the pipeline.
(3) Air transportation is prohibited.
(4) A check valve should be installed on the outlet pipe of the high-lift pump to prevent water hammer damage caused by sudden blockage.
(5) Pump opening procedure: open the inlet valve before starting, and inject the liquid to be delivered into the pump; close the outlet valve; light the electric hoist to check whether the steering of the pump is correct; after starting the pump, slowly open the outlet valve and reach After normal operation, the outlet valve should be adjusted to the required opening. Test run for 5 to 10 minutes, and run without exception.
Shutdown procedure: Close the outlet valve, cut off the power supply, and close the inlet. When the pump is not stopped for a long time, clean the flow passage in the pump and cut off the power supply.